Sunday, August 24, 2008

Milwaukee

Just a heads up that I made it to Milwaukee. Somehow I can't get my computer to connect to the internet so can't share the one photo I took along the way. It's of a "dog exercise area" at a rest stop in Ohio. Quite exciting.

I did get a surprise trip to see my friend Carla (oh, YES Ambassadors) who lives in South Bend, Indiana. And I also learned that NY drivers don't know how to "drive right, pass left." Instead, they drive at 70 mph most of the time in the left lane and then slam on their brakes every time someone switches lanes. It doesn't make for easy use of cruise control.

I'm in Milwaukee with Robin and family until Wednesday. Will try to give a better update if I can get my computer to work.

Lots of love, Tamara

1 comment:

Steph H said...

Woo hoo!! I'm so glad you saw Carla. Ah, I miss everyone. I can't wait to see you. Also, I share your frustration with people that just hang out in the left lane. Did no one learn how to really drive?