Tuesday, November 10, 2009

abu whatta?


with thanks to Trevor for the link

See ya, folks.  I'm off to Abu Dhabi for two weeks.  My 2 year old cousin Miri think I'm making it up, but in a few hours I'll be on my way.  I'm looking forward to meeting my colleagues, working with students, and seeing a new country.  AND, I'll hopefully be heading over to Qatar for two days to see my cousin, Amelia, who will (hopefully) be moving there this week.  She's got an awesome gig playing music for rich people at a villa on a private island.  Yea, that kind of life.  (http://www.ameliarobinson.co.uk/home.html)  

Today, I hand in my last paper and then the summer will really begin.

Lots of love, Tamara

1 comment:

Yarcy Dork said...

And then they changed you to leaving Sunday. I cannot WAIT to hear that you are actually there!