Wednesday, April 22, 2009

socks for dina

Dina left today. After two weeks of friends coming and going, lots of laughter, loads of laundry, and a long day at the easter show, it's quiet again.
In the meantime, I'm going to finish Dina's socks. This is the one that's done (on Dina's foot, no less). It's pair is half finished and hopefully will be in the mail in a week or so. I've loved making these socks. The pattern is written well, and the yarn I'm using is soft and gorgeous. Knit socks have these fantastic lines to them- where the rows meet and combine by the heel is my favorite part. The sock photo below gives you a better idea of the color.











It's 7:15, I'm hungry, and I'm not wanting to cook dinner. Sound familiar to anyone? I'm off to figure that out, and then maybe catch up on missed episodes of Lost. Internet is now back up and running for anyone that was missing our daily/weekly/monthly skype.

Love you.

1 comment:

Steph H said...

Talk about talented-- I'm so impressed with the things you make!